Sunday, February 20, 2011

CSN Winner and Hugs from Italy

We are in the midst of a snowstorm and had no internet in the a.m. but I am so pleased to finally be connected and to announce the winner of the $50 gift certificate from CSN. A few people twittered for me and visited my Facebook page and told me all in one comment - so I did go through and add in the number of comments for each, and assigned all numbers and without further verbage - congratulations to #8 from random.org - Sam from My Carolina Kitchen - I see an immersion blender in your future. Sam's blog is chock full of stunning dishes - many with a French twist - I hope you visit her. Thank-you CSN for providing me with such a lovely opportunity to give back to my readers.
`
I have one more giveaway coming up shortly - from me and from the heart. But meanwhile, have a slice of polenta cake with citrus glaze and I leave you with some Italian hugs. I dare you to not smile through the video! Hugs to you all.

8 comments:

chow and chatter said...

cool polenta cake and that clip is so much fun we all need some hugs :-) sending one to you Claudia

The Glamorous Gourmet said...

Congrats to Sam on the immersion blender and I love the video! I just discovered your fabulous blog and signed up to follow you. Please stop by and visit me sometime at www.theglamorousgourment.com. I look forward to your next delicious post - cheers!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Congratulations to Sam!

I wish I were visiting Italy to get a free hug! :>

Fresh Local and Best said...

Congrats to Sam! I love how uplifting this video clip is! It shows that it is possible to make the world a better place with a simple gesture.

Whats Cookin Italian Style Cuisine said...

Enjoyed the video thanks so true!... Congrats Sam~

Sam Hoffer / My Carolina Kitchen said...

An immersion blender it will be. I love those "boat motors" as Emeril likes to call them. Thank you Claudia for the great giveaway. I am thrilled beyond words.

I'm fairly new to Facebook but I did figure out how to post your giveaway on my page. I hope it sent some readers your way.

Great video. I would love be there getting a free hug. Instead, I'm sending hugs your way Claudia. Thanks again.
Sam

That Girl said...

Reminds me of the Dave Matthews video for "Everyday"

Reeni said...

This made me cry!